Bengali Cooking ... Bengali recipes
2 (Peeled, boiled and smashed).
1 piece (Smashed).
According to taste.
According to your liking (Grated).
2/3, cut into minute pieces.
Depend on how much oily you want to make it.
- First of all make thick paste of mushur daal.
- Now take a big bowl and put in this daal paste and the rest of the ingredients.
- Now in a frying pan heat oil and instantly make dough out of this paste and put in the pan, make all the dough
instantly because you cannot make it before putting it in the pan as it will be very soft.
- Now fry them first in low-medium heat and then slowly take it to high heat and when you see that daal boras are
fully brown take it off from the pan.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce or coriander chutney.
- You can use a Mixer / Blender to make the paste of daal. Keeping it wet by immersing it in water for several
hours helps making the paste by softening the daal seeds.
My name is Sumana, I'm a bengali , I like to cook especially bengali food because we have lots of mouth watering
dishes and hope you like my recipe ...